At New Life Community Church, each service typically lasts 90 minutes – you can always expect them to start on time. They usually comprises of two main elements.
- First, a time of worship with a live band that consists of a blended style of worship that varies from week to week.
- The second element is a message that will encourage and edify.
You can expect to hear a relevant message each week from eitherPastor Kendall Granger or one of the ministry team members. From time to time, there are guest speakers that will also share an uplifting and encouraging message. Opportunity is given in each service for people to give financially as an act of worship. You are welcome to participate if you like but are certainly not expected to!
At the end of each service, a trained team of caring people are available to pray and assist you in any way they can. If you have any special prayer needs, they are available to agree with you in prayer for your situation or circumstances.
As a special guest, we would like to touch base with you. Following the Saturday night (6 pm) and Sunday morning services (8:30am, 10:30am & 12:30pm) there is an opportunity to meet the Pastor and have refreshments and meet people just like you.
Usually the first weekend of each month, we have communion, which is incorporated, into our service. This is usually a celebration of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. We remember our position in Christ and the promise of healing that belongs to believers.
You can also expect:
- Some reserved parking for guests;
- Friendly, authentic, and caring people;
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress;
- Nursery (6 weeks to age 4);
- Children’s church for PreK and 1st-5th graders;
- Uplifting message;
- Life changing personal testimonies;
- Challenged to pursue your life purpose.